15x more effective than calcium alone. Specially formulated superfood with the most powerful bone-building antioxidants, vitamins and minerals including Vitamins C, D3, Lycopene and 3 forms of Calcium.
greens+ bone builder was made to give your body the nutrition it needs to build and maintain healthy, strong bones.
3 sea vegetables
3 chlorophyll-rich grasses
7 energizing herbs
3 forms of calcium
12 bone building vitamins, minerals and ingredients
Just one scoop per day gives your bones the nourishment they need!
Shake with water
Add to smoothies
greens+ bone builder works with nearly every lifestyle and way of eating. Keto & Paleo-friendly.
- To prevent bone resorption (the gradual loss of bone), promote bone formation, and enhance calcium absorption and retention, as well as increase energy and well-being.
- Adult Dosage: Mix 1 scoop (14.7 g) in 1½ cups (375 mL) of pure water. Shake well. If you are a new user of greens+, begin with 1/3 of a scoop daily and gradually increase to a full scoop daily over a 3 week period. Take with food a few hours before or after taking other medications. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
- greens+ bone builder contains no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. NON-IRRADIATED.
- Caution: Not to be taken by children, during pregnancy, while breastfeeding, by those on medication or with chronic health problems unless under the recommendation of a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have gastrointestinal blockage. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur, persist or worsen beyond 3 days. Use with caution if allergic to bee products.
- For maximum freshness, keep refrigerated after opening.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.