Vitamin D plays an important role in the development of bones and teeth as well as provides immune balancing properties. Vitamin D3, also known as cholecalciferol, is synthesized in the body, specifically by the skin when exposed to ultraviolet light from sunlight. Very few foods contain vitamin D3.
Trophic’s Vitamin D3 Liquid provides 1000IU of vitamin D3 per day, which helps to promote the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus in the body. This fat-soluble vitamin is provided in a base of medium chain triglycerides derived from coconut and palm kernel oil for enhanced absorption. It is a great alternative for individuals not desiring capsules or tablets.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones & teeth
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Helps to support immune function
- Helps prevent vitamin D deficiency
- 12.5 mcg (500 IU) Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Take two drops (0.08 ml) daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, starch, wheat, soy, gluten, corn, sugar, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.