Wobenzym N, a supplement backed by clinical research to help with joint injury. Wobenzym N has been shown to have positive effects on healthy cartilage and joint function.
• Helps maintain healthy joints.
• Helps improve joint comfort including reducing inflammation associated with osteoarthritis.
• Supports recovery following exertion.
• A synergic combination of plant-based enzymes and antioxidants, protected by a vegetable-based enteric coating which ensures optimal absorption.
- Each serving size (1 tablet) contains:
- Bromelain (from pineapple stem) 45 mg
- Papain (from papaya fruit) 60 mg
- Trypsin (from porcine/bovine pancreas) 24 mg
- Chymotrypsin (from bovine pancreas) 1 mg
- Pancreatic enzymes (from porcine pancreas) 100 mg
- Rutoside trihydrate (from Styphnolobium japonicum flower bud) 50 mg
Other ingredients: Cellulose, hyprolose, ethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, sodium alginate, medium chain tryglycerides, oleic acid, natural vanilla flavour, stearic acid.
As a dietary supplement, adults take 3 tablets 4 times daily on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes prior to your next meal or at least 2 hours after your last meal. Do not crush or chew. Consult a healthcare practitioner for prolonged use (beyond 1 year).
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.