Stinging nettle helps reduce difficulty in urination associated with the early
stages of prostate enlargement. It also helps relieve rheumatic complaints and
seasonal allergy symptoms, promotes urination and is a nutritive tonic.
Stinging nettle has been traditionally used as an analgesic, a gastrointestinal
aid and as an anti-diarrheal. This botanical has been indicated for allergies and
urinary tract disorders. Stinging nettle has alterative, astringent, diuretic and
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Used in traditional herbalism as a nutritive tonic and diuretic
- Used in supportive therapy to help relieve rheumatic complaints
- Helps relieve seasonal allergy symptoms
- An antioxidant supplement for the maintenance of good health
- Has antiseptic actions for chronic urinary tract infections
- Has a mild diuretic action and acts as an alkalizing herb
RECOMMENDED USES: Used in herbalism as a nutritive tonic, diuretic, and as
supportive therapy to help relieve rheumatic complaints, and to help relieve
seasonal allergy symptoms.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT PER 1 TEASPOON (5 mL):
Urtica dioica Extract 1:1 (Stinging Nettle Herb Top) .........................................5 g
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Purified water and 25% Ethanol.
RECOMMENDED DOSE: Adults: Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) one to two time(s) per
day. Can be mixed with juice or water. Shake well before use.
DURATION OF USE: For occasional use only (diuretic).