- Dandelion is traditionally used in herbal remedy to help relief digestive disturbances, assist bile flow and stimulate appetite.
- Ease digestive disturbances.
- Buckthorn is used in herbal remedy for the short-term relief of occasional constipation.
- For occasional constipation.
- Helps support normal digestive function.
- A delicious, multi-herb tea that is gentle on the digestive system.
A herbal tea featuring dandelion, buckthorn and turkey rhubarb that helps provide short term relief of occasional constipation.
Medicinal Ingredients per Tea Bag:
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (root) 500 mg
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) (leaf) 400 mg
- Buckthorn (Frangula alnus) (bark) 294 mg
- Turkey rhubarb (Rheum officinale/Rheum palmatum) (root) 85 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Fennel bitter seed dry peppermint leaf, marshmallow root dry.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.