- Garlic is used in Herbal Medicine to help maintain cardiovascular health and to help maintain healthy cholesterol level in adults.
- One unique formula, 5 proven ingredients.
- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function.
- Combines fish oil, nattokinase, co-enzyme Q10 and more.
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health. An antioxidant.
- Contains garlic extract and hawthorn berry.
A formula like no other. This product combines well-researched ingredients that help support cardiovascular health.
Medicinal Ingredients: Fish oil (Engraulidae/anchovy) (whole) (200 mg Eicosapentaenoic acid, 100 mg Docosahexaenoic acid) 500 mg, Nattokinase [Glycine max (seed); Bacillus subtilis var. natto (whole)] (1000-1400 FU) 50 mg, Garlic extract 15-20:1 (Allium sativum) (bulb) (DHE 750-1000 mg) 50 mg, Hawthorn (Crataegus laevigata) (fruit) 100 mg, Co-enzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone-10) 30 mg..
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water, carob powder, yellow beeswax, lecithin.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.