- Lobelia is used in herbal medicine to help you stop smoking.
- Break the habit.
- Mullein is used in Herbal remedy as an expectorant to help relieve excess mucous of the upper respiratory passages.
- Supports upper respiratory health.
- Passionflower is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid.
- Features passionflower for restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress.
- Lobelia (Lobelia inflata, leaf) 130 mg
- Cassia cinnamon extract 10:1 (Cinnamomum cassia, bark) 100 mg (DHE 1000 mg)
- Coltsfoot extract 10:1 (Tussilago farfara, leaf) 100 mg (DHE 1000 mg)
- Kudzu (Pueraria lobata, root) (40 mg isoflavones) 100 mg
- Passion flower extract 10:1 (Passiflora incarnata, herb top) 100 mg (DHE 1000 mg)
- Green coffee bean extract (Coffea arabica, bean, 25 mg chlorogenic acid, 6.05 mg caffeine) 50 mg
- Mullein extract 20:1 (Verbascum thapsus, leaf) 50 mg (DHE 1000 mg)
- Oat extract 10:1 (Avena sativa, whole plant) 50 mg (DHE 1000 mg).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, clove, magnesium stearate.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.