- Provides 500 mg berberine HCl per capsule, the dosing strength used in clinical trials for glucose and lipid control
- Hypoglycemic effects via multiple mechanisms, including enhancement of insulin sensitivity
- Favourable effects on blood lipids, including a reduction in triglycerides, and both total and LDL cholesterol
- Extracted from Berberis vulgaris (European barberry)
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Berberine (Hydrochloride) (Berberis vulgaris) (root)||500 mg|
Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica, stearic acid.
1 capsule 2 times per day with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.