Fast Acting Calm Effect
100 mg Tropical Breeze
- Uses Pharma GABA™, a naturally sourced form of GABA
- Naturally manufactured via a fermentation process that uses Lactobacillus hilgardii, the bacterium used to ferment vegetables in the preparation of kimchi, the traditional Korean dish
- Improves calmness and relaxation from daily stress, eases nervous tension, and reduces the negative effects of caffeine consumption, without causing drowsiness
- Fast acting – effects can be felt in as little as five minutes and can last from four to six hours
- Generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status in the United States
- Delicious tropical fruit-flavoured chewable tablet
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) is one of the major inhibitory neurotransmitters in the central nervous system, balancing the excitatory effects of glutamate on neuronal activity.
GABA has also been shown to cause a significant increase in alpha brain waves, which are associated with a more relaxed state and better concentration.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)||100 mg|
|(from 125 mg Pharma GABATM 80 Complex)|
Rice powder, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1–2 capsules 3 times per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.