- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is likely more effective at restoring blood levels than the D2 form (ergocalciferol)1
- Cholecalciferol is also shown to increase the proportion of the active form of vitamin D versus ergocalciferol2
- 2500 IU of vitamin D per softgel allows for easy daily dosing
- Easy-to-swallow and highly bioavailable softgel
- In a base of organic flaxseed oil for improved intestinal absorption
|Each Softgel Contains:|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||2500 IU (62.5 mcg)|
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), organic flaxseed oil.
Recommended Adult Dose (18 years old and above): 1 softgel per day or as directed by a health care practitioner. To be taken with an adequate intake of calcium. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 6 months.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.