Borage seed oil contains a higher proportion of GLA than any other known natural source (up to two and a half times more than evening primrose oil). Gamma linolenic acid (GLA) and linoleic acid (LA) are essential polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Essential fatty acids are components of every cell in the body and help to determine the biological properties of those cells.
- Source of omega-6 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Source of linoleic acid (LA) for the maintenance of good health
- 1000mg Borage Seed Oil, providing:
- 240mg Gamma linolenic acid
- 10 IU Vitamin E
- One softgel daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, corn, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.