Bell Lifestyle Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for Wrist Relief is composed of vitamins, herbal extracts, the enzyme bromelain, and Omega-3 fish oil. It is specifically formulated for ligament and joint support, assist wrist pain, as well as protecting tendons and nerves. This effective combination of natural ingredients possesses anti-infla mmatory properties as well as other health-promoting properties.
- A source of Omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health.
- Contains feverfew, which is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help relieve headaches.
- Formulated to help protect nerves, tendons and ligaments.
- GMO free.
- Fish oil powder (18% EPA, 12% DHA) 250 mg
- Turmeric extract (Curcuma longa) (root) (95% curcuminoids) 150 mg
- Bromelain (Bromelia ananas) (fruit) 50 mg
- Indian frankincense extract 10:1 (Boswellia serrata) (oleo gum resin) 43 mg
- Feverfew extract (Tanacetum parthenium) (herb) (0.7% parthenolides) 43 mg
- Butcher’s broom extract 10:1 (Ruscus aculeatus) (root) 38 mg
- Meadowsweet extract 10:1 (Filipendula ulmaria) (herb) 25 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg.
Suggested Use: Adults: Take 2 capsules, once daily with food/meal. Take a few hours before or after taking medication(s).
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.