Sage Leaf Tea Bags
Chinese Green Tea is considered to be the standard Green Tea enjoyed worldwide. This is a gentle, full-bodied, medium-strength tea that is neither harsh nor quick to go bitter. The addition of Eleuthero to this classic tea creates a powerful blend with an earthy,
mellow, and smooth flavour. For a satisfying summer treat, try it on ice with a touch of honey and lemon.
- Organic Chinese Green Tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Organic Eleuthero Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
Chinese Green Tea is considered to be the standard Green Tea enjoyed worldwide.
For a satisfying summer treat, try it on ice with a touch of honey and lemon.
• Good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using spring or filtered water.
• Be sure to relax! Some of the most enjoyable aspects of tea are the calmness and ritual that surround it.
• This is a delicate herb and is more potent when exposed to high temperatures for a short period of time. So that your tea has its maximum medicinal properties and flavour, be sure that your water is at a rolling boil when you pour it over your teabags.
• If you desire a medicinal tea, be sure to use one tea bag per cup of boiling water, cover and steep for 7-12 minutes. This is known as the infusion method.
• If you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew, use one teabag per cup of hot water. Pour water over teabags, cover, and let steep for 3 to 5 minutes to taste.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.