Dermatologist tested sheer mineral sunscreen spray
- Nourishes and protects the skin from harmful UVA and UVB
- Aloe vera soothes and moisturizes sun exposed skin
- Rubs on with little-to-no whitening
- Reef-safe and eco-friendly
- Effectively protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide – 3.4% Zinc Oxide – 15.7% Inactive Ingredients Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Isononyl Isononanoate, Propanediol, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Methyl Dihydroabietate,Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Bentonite, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Alumina, Sodium Gluconate, Bisabolol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Coco-GlucosideMicrocrystalline Cellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyester-8, Silica,Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, C18-21 Alkane.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Re-apply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Shake well. Spray 6-8 inches away from body and rub into skin.
- Do not spray directly on face or neck.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.