Dermatologist tested ultra sheer mineral body sunscreen mist
- Nourishes and protects the skin from harmful UVA and UVB
- Aloe vera soothes and moisturizes sun exposed skin
- Reef-safe and eco-friendly
- Effectively protects against harmful UVA/UVB rays
- Aloe vera soothes and moisturize sun exposed skin
- Green Tea defends against environmental stressors
- Absorbs quickly for fast-acting sun protection
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 14% Other Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Bentonite, *Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Jojoba Esters, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tocopherol, Water.
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Re-apply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Shake well. Spray 6-8 inches away from body and rub into skin.
- Do not spray directly on face or neck.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.