- ESSENTIAL AMINO ACID: L-Lysine is an essential amino acid, which means that it cannot be manufactured by the body and must be obtained through the diet or by supplementation.*
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY CONNECTIVE TISSUE AND CALCIUM ABSORPTION*: Lysine is necessary for the production of all protein in the body including hormones, enzymes, and antibodies, as well as carnitine and collagen, which is the structural protein forming all connective tissue such as skin, tendon, and bone.* L-Lysine also plays a major role in calcium absorption.*
- Helps to reduce the recurrence of cold sores
- Helps in collagen formation
- An essential amino acid for the maintenance of good health
- Double Strength 1000mg
- Vegetarian / Vegan
Each tablet contains:
L-Lysine (from L-Lysine Monohydrochloride) 500 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, Silica, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), Tablet Coating [hypromellose, stearic acid (vegetable source), sunflower lecithin, triethyl citrate], Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.