Licensed Health Canada Natural Product Number NPN 80096862
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help:
- Promote sweating (diaphoretic) to help fever in cases of colds and flus.
- Relieve symptoms of cold and flu such as coughs, sore throat and mucus build up of the upper respiratory tract.
- Relieve restleness and/or nervousness . Calmative.
Posology at first sign of symptoms
- 2 to 4 years old: Take 1 Tablespoon once a day, 30 minutes before bedtime.
- 5 to 9 years old: Take 2 Tablespoons once a day, 30 minutes before bedtime.
- 10 to 11 years old: Take 2 to 4 Tablespoons once a day, 30 minutes before bedtime.
Mode of Action
The ingredients elderberries, elderflowers, and propolis are beneficial to help soothe symptoms of cold and flu.
Camomille and Linden have a calming effect.
Store in the refrigerator once opened. Expiration 3 years from the manufacturing date even after opening. Date on the bottle MM/YY
Amber glass bottle with screwed aluminum cap 236ml
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS PER 15 ML:
1675 mg organic elderberry (Sambucus canadensis)
1:6.4 (100 mg) organic eldeflowers (Sambucus canadensis)
1:15.2 (28.55 mg) propolis tincture (beehive)
2:1 (400 mg) organic chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
2:1 (400mg) organic linden (Tilia x europaea
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Organic unpasteurized honey, organic apple cider vinegar, organic menthol, organic essential oil of eucalyptus.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen or if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products or balsam of Peru.
- Stop use if hypersensitivity (i.e. allergy) manifests.
- This syrup contains bee products, it is not recommended for people who are allergic to these products.
- Diuretic effect may occur.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.