Dermatologist recommended Vitamin E Oil for Skin
- Vitamin E helps to fight free radicals
- Nourishes and soothes uncomfortable skin
- Deeply penetrates to renew, repair, and condition
- Visibly reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Absorbs quickly for fast-acting moisture and hydration
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Pour a small amount of Vitamin E Oil onto the fingertips and apply to the entire face, neck and dry flaky patches in light upward strokes. Use as desired.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.