Trophic’s Digest-Aid helps the body and aids in the proper absorption and utilization of fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K. It’s effective in promoting healthy gallbladder function.
Digest-Aid contains three digestive enzymes, lipase, trypsin and bromelain. The herbs chamomile and goldenseal and the mineral charcoal have been added to further aid the digestive process. In the formula, lipase splits fats into two compounds: glycerine and fatty acids. Trypsin and bromelain are powerful proteolytic enzymes that digest proteins more rapidly and completely than pepsin. Goldenseal is traditionally used to soothe
the mucous membranes of the digestive tract and aids with difficult digestion and dyspepsia.
- 100mg Bile Salts (from ox bile)
- 10mg each of Lipase, Stem Bromelain, Trypsin, Chamomile, Charcoal and Goldenseal
- Take one tablet daily with each meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, sugar, artificial colors or preservatives
- Contains Milk (lactose monohydrate)
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.