- Used for iron deficiency and anemia with high absorption similar to IV iron.
- Does not cause digestive side effects, like constipation or nausea.
- Improves your immune system and infection recovery.
- Balances iron levels for a healthy pregnancy and decreases risk of pregnancy complications.
- Infused with Vitamin C for increased iron absorption and tissue repair.
- Safe for patients of all ages, including children.
- Only one dose required per day.
Protected by our proprietary LCE Coat™ and infused with Vitamin C, Ferosom Forte capsules are made with you in mind.
While most iron supplements get broken down by stomach acid and bacteria, our Liposomal Encapsulation Technology coating skips the stomach breakdown and goes right to your intestine. That means no stomach pain, nausea, or constipation. Just a simple and effective supplement with the highest absorption rate next to IV iron.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 1 capsule)
|Elemental Iron (Ferric pyrophosphate
microencapsulated LCE Liposomal™ form)
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||70 mg|
Hyprolose, lecithin, magnesium strearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pullulan, silicon dioxide, starch-maize.
For adults: One capsule per day with food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or as directed by your physician. Consult your healthcare professional before use.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.