Probiotics to support gastrointestinal health when travelling
• Shelf-stable formula
• 35 billion CFU per day
• Helps to reduce the risk of occasional diarrhoea*
• Includes Saccharomyces boulardii plus four proprietary probiotic strains
• Potency guaranteed through expiration
HMF Travel offers a unique combination of five probiotic strains from Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium and Saccharomyces genera to promote a favourable gut flora and support gastrointestinal health. Diet, stress, travel, and antibiotic use can all disrupt the intestinal microflora. Travellers may experience jet lag, altered body rhythms, and unfamiliar food or liquids, which can all have a negative impact on gut flora. Clinical studies have found that Saccharomyces boulardii helps support gastrointestinal health and decreases the risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea.
In addition, HMF Travel's proprietary, human-sourced, research-driven strains are shown to adhere better to the gut lining, colonize the intestinal environment more efficiently, and naturally resist pH and bile acid – no enteric coating required. Traditional refrigeration-reliant probiotics can be difficult for travellers to bring along, yet HMF Travel is shelf-stable and can be taken on the go in
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Probiotic Consortium................ 17.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus ( CUL-60 & CUL-21) ..................9.3 75 billion CFU
- Saccharomyces boulardii ( CNCM-I-1079) .........................5 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) & Bifidobacterium bifidum ( CUL-20) .......................3.125 billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose, sunower lecithin, silica
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.