- Recommended dose provides 600 mg of micronized PEA and 600 mg of DL-alpha lipoic acid (ALA)
- Helps relieve minor/chronic neuropathic pain
- Source of antioxidants providing protection against oxidative stress caused by free radicals
- Helps to promote a healthy glucose metabolism
- Also includes vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin), berberine and milk thistle seed extract
PEA Neuro Support contains a synergistic combination of micronized palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) and DL-alpha lipoic acid (ALA) combined with vitamin B12, berberine and milk thistle seed extract to relieve minor/chronic neuropathic pain and provide antioxidant support. PEA is a unique molecule first discovered 80+ years ago and since studied for its multiple mechanisms of action most notably PEA’s ability to significantly reduce pain intensity.
Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant which exerts beneficial effects in the regulation of healthy glucose metabolism and has been studied for its role in pain management. Genestra Brands® PEA Neuro Support is an innovative formula offering a safe, effective strategy for reducing pain and promoting healthy glucose metabolism while offering additional antioxidant support.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) (micronized) .... . 200 mg
- DL-Alpha Lipoic Acid ......................... . 200 mg
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).............. . 33.3 mcg
- Berberine (from berberine hydrochloride) ....... . 20 mg
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Seed Std. Extract (80% Silymarin)......... 6.7 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose,cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate
Recommended Adult Dose: Take 3 capsules daily with a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.