Its deeply hydrating singular ingredient nourishes hair follicles down to the root.
- Its sticky texture helps grasp onto each strand of hair.
- Can be used as a warming massage oil.
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.
- Insider tip: Use a mascara spoolie to brush castor oil onto brows and lashes for precise application.
- Bottles proudly made of PCR packaging.
Keep this 100% cold-pressed nourishing treatment on hand for your daily wellness and beauty routine. Brush onto brows as part of your nightly routine to moisturize hair to make your brows look fuller, stronger, and shinier. Ideal for all skin types.
- 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧 – This one ingredient wonder is made with only pure cold-pressed castor oil. This high-quality nutrient-rich oil helps sooth and soften skin
- 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗟𝗬 𝗛𝗬𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 – Enjoy hydrated & healthy skin by applying the Heritage Store Castor Oil to dry areas of skin & scalp as a rich, moisturizing treatment
- 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗥 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗧𝗛 – Known to promote hair growth, brush a small amount nightly onto lashes & brows for a bolder, thicker appearance
- 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗧𝗦 - For excellent health benefits, like enhanced circulation and reduced inflammation, apply Castor Oil over the abdomen using a flannel pack or wellness pack
- 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘 & 𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗘𝗟𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘 – This castor oil is 100% cold pressed and hexane free. It is also vegan and cruelty free
*All text and images are intended for informational purposes only. Product descriptions and relevant supplement facts are provided by the vendor.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil
This single ingredient oil is made from 100% cold-pressed castor beans, which are rich in omegas, minerals, and ricinoleic fatty acids to help hydrate dry skin and nourish hair.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.