Fish oil is often the go-to dietary supplement for omega-3 fatty acids, but studies show that krill oil is actuallymore effective, especially when it comes to cardiovascular health. Krill oil mimics the structure of our cell membranes, making it easier for the body to absorb than fish oil. Plus, fish oil raises omega-3 levels in the body by 9% after the first month of usage, while krill oil shows an increase of 21%. Due to krill's position at the bottom of the food chain, krill oil also contains significantly lower levels of toxins than larger fish.
Powered by SUPERBABoost™, Innovite's Krill Oil is made from pure, eco-harvested Antarctic krill: 100% traceable and sustainable. Patented technology removes unwanted salts while increasing concentrations of omega-3 (EPA and DHA) and phospholipids. This allows for smaller, highly bioavailable and easy-to-swallow softgels with no fishy aftertaste or odour.
- Helps to maintain cardiovascular health
- Reduces pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Improves and supports skin hydration and elasticity
Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health. Helps to maintain cardiovascular health. Helps to reduce pain associated with osteoarthritis and reduce
C-reactive protein levels, a clinical marker of inflammation. Improves and supports skin hydration and elasticity.
Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, soy, nuts, peanuts, artificial preservatives, colors and flavors. GMO-free.
- Improved Absorption: A high concentration of phospholipids attached to the omega-3 fatty acids increase the bioavailability and absorption of nutrients and provide all the benefits associated to omega-3 fatty acids.
- Powerful Antioxidant Protection: Unique antioxidants‚Äîincluding astaxanthin and a novel marine flavonoid‚Äîmay protect you from the adverse effects and damage caused by free radicals. There is 47 times more anti-oxidant protection in Krill Oil Omega-3 than in most fish oils.
- Clinically Proven: Clinically demonstrated ability to: protect the heart, act as an anti-inflammatory, alleviate premenstrual symptoms, improve skin health
(Adults): Take 2 softgels per day with a meal. To help reduce serum triglycerides or relieve symptoms of dysmenorrhea and premenstrual syndrome, take 4 softgels per day.
|Krill Oil (Euphausia superba)*||500 mg|
|EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)||17% (85 mg)|
|DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)||8% (40 mg)|
|Phospholipids||56% (280 mg)|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerine, sorbitol, water, ethyl vanillin.