MapleLife Women's Daily Multivitamins have ensured a charismatic blend of magnesium, calcium and vitamin D, to keep every woman strong.
- Helps metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Help to maintain immune function and healthy skin
- Helps in maintaining bone strength
- Contains 100% or more of recommended daily vitamins in one caplet
- Simple, convenient one-a-day formula
- Support healthy aging. The metabolism of human is getting slower as we're aging. Thus, less nutrient absorption from the same amount of foods as we eat before. The National Institute on Aging recommends increased amount of certain vitamins and minerals, especially for people above 50 years old.
- Replenish energy for the day. Always know that your cells require certain vitamins and minerals to power and nourish.
- Managing stress with B's. Vitamins and micronutrients play a significant biochemical role in brain's cognitive function. MapleLife Women's Daily Multivitamins incorporate good amount of thiamine, riboflavin, niacinamide, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12, to help better cope with stress and support a healthy mood.
Every woman that you meet is an exceptional, strong and independent person. As such, she deserves a multivitamin that is as unique as she is. According to Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2015-2020, supplements may be useful for providing the nutrients you may be lacking from diet alone. While it is not always possible to reach optimal nutritional needs from the foods, MapleLife Women's Daily Multivitamins are scientifically formulated to meet a woman's nutritional needs.
Every woman that you meet is an exceptional, strong and independent person. As such, she deserves a multivitamin that is as unique as she is. Scientifically formulated to meet and exceed a woman's nutritional needs, MapleLife Women's Daily Multivitamins have ensured a charismatic blend of magnesium, calcium and vitamin D, to keep every woman strong.
Vitamin A 1000 IU, Beta Carotene 1000 IU, Vitamin E 28 IU, Vitamin C 150 mg, Folate 0.4 mg, Vitamin B1 3.85 mg, Vitamin B2 3.85 mg, Niacinamide 14 mg, Vitamin B6 5 mg, Vitamin B12 21.6 mcg, Vitamin D 800 IU, Biotin 45 mcg,. Pantothenic Acid 11 mg, Vitamin K1 20 mcg, Calcium 400 mg, Iodine 0.15 mg, Iron 7.5 mg, Magnesium 64 mg,. Copper 0.9 mg, Manganese 5 mg, Chromium 25 mcg, Selenium 55 mcg, Zinc 8 mg, Lutein 1000 mcg, Lycopene 600 mcg
Adult: Take one tablet daily with food. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.