- Supports cardiovascular and immune system health
- Helps protect the skin from sun damage
- Supports eye health and digestion
- Offers 6,000 times more antioxidant protection than vitamin C
- Scavenges free radicals 800 times more effectively than CoQ10
|Each softgel contains:|
|Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis) (whole)||4 mg|
|Lutein (marigold flower) (Tagetes erecta)||1 mg|
|Zeaxanthin (marigold flower) (Tagetes erecta)||170 mcg|
Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), organic flaxseed oil.
Allergy InformationContains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.