Nordic Native Pristine NNP Bilberry Eye Vitamin contains highly concentrated bilberry that helps support eyesight and skin health with powerful antioxidants. Combined with lutein and zeaxanthin, this vitamin helps to maintain good eyesight and improve skin for a glowing complexion. 60 capsules included.
Nordic wild Bilberry vitamin of (100:1 QCE equivalent, Vaccinium myrtillus fruit), combine with high concentrate lutein, zeaxanthin together with vitamin A,C,E and Zinc. Scientifically formulated, concentrated, easy to absorb equivalent to a daily intake of 22 grams of fresh wild blueberry.
Europeans call it the "oral cosmetic" supplement because of its antioxidant property not only protecting eyesight effectively, it is helpful in removing black marks and moles in face and skin.
Recommended use (as claimed in NPN)
- Helps to maintain eyesight in conditions (associated with sunlight damage), such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Helps to improve macular pigment optical density.
- Helps to maintain eyesight, skin, membranes and immune function.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of night vision.
- Helps to build strong bones and teeth. Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones, cartilage, teeth and/or gums
- Helps to maintain normal metabolism of iron.
It is a 60 capsule box for a standard 2 month usage.
Medicinal ingredients (per dose unit)
- Bilberry (Vaccinium mytillus, fruit): 200mg (100:1 QCE 2000mg)
- Lutein: 25mg
- Zeaxanthin: 1.5 mg
- Vitamin A: 400 mcg
- Vitamin C: 40 mg
- Vitamin E: 6 mg
- Zinc (zinc citrate): 10 mg
Non-Medicinal ingredients: Microcrystaline cellulose, magnesium stearate, hypromellose
Recommended dose: Adults: one capsule per day, take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.