Helpful for those who experience uncomfortable gastrointestinal symptoms daily. DigestMORE® Ultra Strength is a therapeutic-strength, highly concentrated, plant-sourced enzyme formula that provides powerful digestive support and supports the reduction of occasional discomforts.
DIGESTIVE ENZYME: Most complete enzyme blend to digest proteins and reduce gas, bloating or indigestion after eating, regardless of food type or quantities.
COMPLETE FORMULA: Provides a combination of enzymes such as amylase, protease, lipase, pectinase, papain, and phytase.
CONTAINS: High amounts of lipase (25 mg/750 FCC LU), making this formula ideal for those who have trouble digesting fats.
NON GMO: This product does not contain genetically modified material. Contains no dairy, gluten, or soy.
QUALITY CHECKED IN CANADA: All Renew Life Canada products go through a rigorous testing program.
Adults: Take 1 capsule with each meal, to a maximum of 3 capsules a day. Take with first bite of food / meal. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Each capsule contains
- Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae - Whole)250 mg / 25,000 FCC DU
- Protease (Fungal Protease, Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae - Whole)200 mg / 100,000 FCC HUT
- Alpha-Galactosidase (Aspergillus niger - Whole)50 mg / 500 FCC GalU
- Glucoamylase (Aspergillus niger - Whole)50 mg / 50 FCC AGU
- Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase, Aspergillus niger - Whole)25 mg / 750 FCC LU
- Beta-Glucanase (Trichoderma reesei - Whole)25 mg / 25 FCC BGU
- Xylanase (Trichoderma reesei - Whole)22 mg / 550 FCC XU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei - Whole)12 mg / 1500 FCC CU
- Lactase (Aspergillus flavus var. oryzae - Whole)12 mg / 1200 FCC ALU
- Pectinase (Aspergillus niger - Whole)3 mg / 45 Endo-PG
- Invertase (Saccharomyces cerevisiae - Whole)2.5 mg / 250 FCC SU
- Phytase (Aspergillus niger - Whole)2.5 mg / 5 FCC FTU
- Papain (Carica papaya - Latex)1.1 mg / 50,000 FCC PU
- Hemicellulase (Trichoderma reesei - Whole)0.1 mg / 30 FCC HCU
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes, gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, or are taking anticoagulants/blood thinners, or anti-inflammatories. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach, and tomato). Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Do not use if you are having upcoming surgery. Headaches, heartburn, bloating and hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.