Designed for Santevia's Gravity Water System
Makes Water Alkaline and Adds Minerals
Filters Chlorine and Lead
Only Santevia reduces impurities and adds back healthy minerals.
What you remove from your water is only half of the filtration process. Adding back essential minerals optimizes your water to create healthy and great tasting water. The Gravity Water System uses 3 main components to make this happen: A Ceramic Pre-filter, a 5-Stage Filter, and Mineral Stones.
- Filters chemicals like chlorine, glyphosate, lead, and aluminum
- Adds minerals like calcium, magnesium, and trace minerals
- Alkaline minerals raise the alkalinity (resistance to acid) of your water, supporting your body's ability to neutralize excess acidity
- Adding healthy minerals to water makes it taste fresh and delicious
The Alkaline Difference
By adding alkaline minerals Santevia water filters raise the pH of your water by up to +2.0 units creating a smooth and silky taste. These alkaline minerals raise the alkalinity (resistance to acid) of your water, supporting your body's ability to neutralize excess acidity. Too much acidity, caused by certain foods and stress, can lead to poor health and chronic illness. Choose mineralized alkaline water so your body can thrive.
- SANTEVIA REPLACEMENT FILTERS: Ensure you are drinking pure-tasting, cleaner water by replacing your Santevia Gravity Water System filters regularly. This replacement filter fits in the Santevia Gravity Water System and can be replaced with a 5-Stage Filter or a Fluoride Filter.
- REDUCES LEAD & CHLORINE: Tap water is known to contain hazardous impurities like lead, chlorine and even pharmaceuticals. The Santevia Gravity Water System reduces chemicals like chlorine, pharmaceuticals, and fluoride as well as heavy metals like lead.
- MINERALS IN EVERY GLASS: Santevia water filters add essential minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium to create water that’s healthier for you. Support your optimal health and love your body from the inside out with clean and mineralized water.
- THE ALKALINE DIFFERENCE: Santevia water filters raise the pH of your water by up to +2.0 units creating a smooth and silky taste. By increasing the alkalinity (resistance to acid) of your water you support your body's ability to fight unhealthy acidity.
- OPTIMIZED FOR TASTE: Adding healthy minerals to water is better for your health and will also makes your water taste fresh and delicious. Santevia filtered water tastes so good that you’ll drink more of it and stay better hydrated.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.