Ashwagandha has been called India’s wonder herb and is one of the most renowned herbal tonics and adaptogens in the world. It enjoys a long and distinguished history of use in Ayurvedic medicine, the traditional medical system of India.
• Provides a calming or relaxing effect
• Strengthens the body’s vitality and increases its resilience in the face of infection
Certified Organic Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, root)
Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol
Who it’s for:
• Individuals requiring a tonic for anxiety, nervousness, or insomnia
• Those looking for increased strength, endurance, and memory improvement
• Men and women seeking to improve sexual performance
NPN Use Claim:
Traditionally used in Ayurveda: (1) as a Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic) to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age; (2) as a sleep aid; (3) to balance aggravated Vata (nervine tonic, sedative); (4) for memory enhancement.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.