- Turmeric is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-infl ammatory to help relieve jo int pain, as a hepatoprotectant/liver protectant, to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (carminative), to increase bile excretion by the liver (choleretic) and stimulate contraction of the gallbladder (cholagogue).
- Hawthorn is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help maintain and/or support cardiovascular health in adults.
- Combines turmeric (95% curcuminoids) with black pepper extract (98% piperine) per capsule.
- Cayenne pepper is traditionally used in herbal medicine to aid digestion and to help support peripheral circulation.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
Bell's Curcumin 2000X combines turmeric with black pepper, Vitamin E and hawthorne to help support digestion, cardiovascular health and peripheral circulation.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome) (95% curcuminoids) 300 mg
- Hawthorn extract 10:1 (Crataegus laevigata) (fruit) 100 mg (DHE 1000 mg)
- Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) (fruit) (40,000 SHU*) 100 mg, Black pepper (Piper nigrum) (fruit) (98% piperine) 2 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 60.4 mg AT (90 IU).*Scoville Heat Units.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.