- Chasteberry is used in herbal remedy to help relieve premenstrual symptoms and to help stabilize menstrual cycle irregularities.
- Passionflower is traditionally used in herbal remedy as a sleep aid.
- Formulated with a blend of herbal extracts and vitamins.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to prevent Vitamin B6 deficiency.
- Helps to stabilize menstrual irregularities.
- Provides antioxidants.
A formula that combines herbal extracts and vitamin B6 to help with premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- Chasteberry extract 12:1 (Vitex agnus castus) (fruit) 95 mg (DHE 1140 mg)
- Maca extract 10:1 (Lepidium meyenii) (root) 85 mg (DHE 850 mg)
- Yeast extract 20:1 (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) (whole) 85 mg (DHE 1700 mg)
- Anise extract 10:1 (Pimpinella anisum) (seed) 65 mg (DHE 650 mg)
- Passionflower extract 10:1 (Passiflora incarnata) (herb) 65 mg (DHE 650 mg)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Damiana extract 10:1 (Turnera diffusa) (leaf) 42 mg (DHE 420 mg)
- Red raspberry extract 10:1 (Rubus idaeus) (leaf) 42 mg (DHE 420 mg)
- Wild yam extract 10:1 (Dioscorea villosa) (root) 42 mg (DHE 420 mg)
- Cramp bark extract 10:1 (Viburnum opulus) (rhizome bark) 34 mg (DHE 340 mg)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, magnesium stearate.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.