- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the urologic symptoms (e.g. weak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime and night time urination) associated with mild to moderate BPH.
- Helps reduce difficulty with urination.
- Used in traditional herbal medicine to help reduce difficulty in urination associated with the early stages of BPH.
- Loose leaf herbal blend.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help prevent (recurrent) urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Caffeine free tea.
- Provides antioxidants.
- Tastes great hot or cold.
View more prostate products.
- Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) (root) 345 mg
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla ) (flowers) 325 mg
- European peony/Common peony (Paeonia officinalis ) (root) 40 mg
- English plantain (Plantago lanceolata ) (leaf) 235 mg
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens ) (fruit) 500 mg
- Small-flower willow herb (Epilobium parviflorum) (aerial part) 500 mg
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa ) (leaf) 223 mg
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica ) (leaf) 408 mg
- Stinging nettle
- (Urtica dioica ) (root) 355 mg
- Cranberry extract 10:1 (Vaccinium macrocarpon ) (fruit) 500 mg (DHE 5000 mg)
- Cassia cinnamon (Cinnamomum aromaticum) (bark) 223 mg.
(Amounts based on a 2 teaspoon/4 gram serving).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Lavender flavour, lemon flavour.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.