- A multi-strain blend which approximates the normal composition of intestinal flora and ensures balance to the entire intestinal tract
- Provides 8 human origin strains, 3 dairy, and 1 vegetable origin strain
- Each strain has specific inhibitive functions against pathogenic and putrefactive microorganisms throughout the entire GI tract
- Each strain is resistant to gastric acidity as well as high-bile concentrations
- High potency with at least 12 billion cfu per capsule at expiry date (guaranteed minimum 18 billion active cells at manufacturing date)
- Includes prebiotic FOS (fructooligosaccharides) inulin to promote probiotic growth
Probiotic-Pro12 contains 12 bacterial species, each chosen because they can withstand both gastric acid and high-bile concentrations, and for their benefits in clinical research, mediated via individual mechanisms of action. The high-quality lactic acid bacteria requires considerable care at all times, therefore over 20 stringent quality control measures are implemented to ensure strain consistency and viability right up until finished product.
|Each Capsule Contains:|
|12 billion active cells* of the following specially cultured strains of probiotics:|
|Total bacterial culture||12 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) (whole cell) (human)||25%||3.00 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) (whole cell) (human)||12%||1.44 billion cfu|
|Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) (whole cell) (human)||10%||1.20 billion cfu|
|Bifidobacterium longum subsp.?longum (HA-135) (whole cell) (human)||10%||1.20 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) (whole cell) (human)||10%||1.20 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) (whole cell) (plant)||10%||1.20 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-114) (whole cell) (human)||10%||1.20 billion cfu|
|Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) (whole cell) (human)||5%||0.60 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus fermentum (HA-179) (whole cell) (dairy)||5%||0.60 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) (whole cell) (human)||1%||0.12 billion cfu|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (HA-196) (whole cell) (dairy)||1%||0.12 billion cfu|
|Bifidobacterium animalis subsp.?lactis (HA-194) (whole cell) (dairy)||1%||0.12 billion cfu|
|cfu: colony forming units|
|*Guaranteed minimum 12 billion active cells per capsule at expiry date.|
|Guaranteed minimum 18 billion active cells per capsule at manufacture date.|
Maltodextrin, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), fructooligosaccharides (naturally occurring complex fructose molecules derived from beets), inulin (chicory), vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica, ascorbic acid.
Recommended Adult Dose: 1–3 capsules per day on a full stomach or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take at least 2–3 hours before or after antibiotics.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.