Get soothing relief for sore throats with the fresh lemony taste of Ricola Lemon Mint. It combines natural lemon balm extract with menthol sourced from real peppermint leaves. Plus Ricola’s unique blend of mountain grown Swiss herbs. Ricola Lemon Mint is a refreshing answer to most any throat irritation.
Medicinal ingredients: Each lozenge contains:
Menthol (Mentha x piperita leaf) 2.45 mg, Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita aetheroleum), from Mentha piperita leaf 2.10 mg, Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea), dried juice of aerial parts ext. 20.56 mg [21.5:1, QCE 442.04 mg], Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) 20.21 mg, Extract of Ricola’s herb mixture 22.93 mg: peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaf 5.73 mg [1.33:1, QCE 7.62 mg], lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) aerial part 5.73 mg [1.33:1, QCE 7.62 mg], thyme (Thymus vulgaris) aerial part 3.44 mg [1.33:1, QCE 4.58 mg], sage (Salvia officinalis) aerial part 3.10 mg [1.33:1, QCE 4.12 mg], hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) aerial part 3.10 mg [1.33:1, QCE 4.12 mg], elder (Sambucus nigra) flower 0.57 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.76 mg], linden (Tilia cordata) flower 0.57 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.76 mg], wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum) aerial part 0.23 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.31 mg], horehound (Marrubium vulgare) aerial part 0.23 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.31 mg], mallow (Malva sylvestris) leaves 0.23 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.31 mg]
QCE = Quantity crude equivalent
Non-medicinal ingredients: Sugar, glucose syrup, citric acid, honey, concentrated lemon juice, natural flavor (honey, lemon oil).
Recommended use or purpose: For the temporary relief of coughs and sore throat.
Recommended dose: (Adults): Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 1 – 2 hours up to a maximum of 5 lozenges per day.
Duration of use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Cautions and warnings:
- If symptoms are severe or persist for more than 2 days or accompanied by high fever consult a doctor.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have anaemia, gallstones, hiatus hernia or gastroesophagael reflux.
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
Do not use during pregnancy or breast feeding.
Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family.
Known adverse reactions:
- Hypersensitivity has known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Some people may experience gastroesophagael reflux.
- Some people may experience drowsiness.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.