Herbal support for sleep, digestion and menstrual comfort
• Lemon balm and passionflower are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as sleep aids
• Sweet fennel and lemon balm are traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances including bloating, flatulence and dyspepsia
• Sweet fennel is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the pain associated with menstruation
Herbal Calm is a soothing blend of herbs traditionally used in Herbal Medicine for the nervous, digestive and reproductive systems. Lemon balm and passionflower are traditionally used as sleep aids, which may result from their ability to regulate GABA activity.1,2 Along with sweet fennel, lemon balm is also traditionally used to help relieve digestive disturbances including bloating, flatulence and dyspepsia. Sweet fennel has additional uses in traditional Herbal Medicine, including helping to relieve the pain associated with menstruation and as an expectorant to help relieve coughs associated with colds. Herbal Calm also contains valerian, another plant with a long history of use in traditional Herbal Medicine.
1. Sarris, J, McIntyre, E, Camfield, DA. CNS Drugs. 2013; 27(4): 301-19.
2. Miroddi, M, Calapai, G, Navarra, M, Minciullo, PL, Gangemi, S. J Ethnopharmacol. 2013; 150(3): 791-804.
Recommended Adult Dose: Take one capsule three times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner for use beyond two weeks.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.