goes beyond the normal vitamin C supplement to provide a high-absorption, buffered Calcium Ascorbate can be taken in higher doses while being easy on the stomach.
• Bioflavonoids are potent antioxidants on their own, but are even more powerful when combined with buffered Vitamin C, as they are in our formulation.
• Highly beneficial during cold & flu season, the Quercetin in our product adds antihistamine & antioxidant properties to this combination which makes GNA’s ‘Ultra C + Bioflavonoids’ superior to other vitamin c supplements on the market today.
• Both Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids are powerful antioxidants and they work together with the buffered Vitamin C to enhance its antioxidant properties by keeping it active longer.
• Our product combines a highly absorbable Vitamin C (600 mg of pH-neutral Calcium Ascorbate) with natural Citrus Bioflavonoids (25 mg) and Quercetin (40 mg) to enhance bio-availability and boost antioxidant activity in the body.
• The combination of Rutin, Quercetin and Citrus Bioflavonoids are powerful antioxidants and work together with the buffered Vitamin C to enhance its antioxidant properties by keeping it active longer.
Each capsule contains
- Vitamin C (Calcium ascorbate): 600 mg
- Rutin: 100 mg
- Quercetin dihydrate
- (3,3',4',5,7-Pentahydroxyflavone, Sophora japonica - Whole plant): 40 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids
- (Citrus limonum, C. sinensis, C. paradisi - Fruit peel): 25 mg
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.