Iodine is an essential mineral that is required in the diet to ensure proper thyroid function. Most foods are devoid of iodine unless it has been added during processing. Thyroid hormones contain iodine ions and play a vital role in a wide range of bodily functions, including metabolism, bone health, immunity and development of the central nervous system in the fetus.
- Helps in the function of the thyroid gland
- Helps to prevent iodine deficiency
- Each drop (0.045 ml) contains 640 mcg iodine (as potassium iodide)
- Entirely synthetic (not from kelp)
- Take one drop (0.045 ml) daily with a glass of water or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, corn, soy, gluten, sugar, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives
EACH MILLILITRE CONTAINS Medicinal Ingredients:
Iodine (potassium iodide and pure iodine) ……… 14.2 mg Each drop (0.045 ml) contains …….. 640 mcg
One drop contains: 180 mcg pure iodine + 460 mcg potassium iodid Entirely synthetic (not from kelp)
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Glycerin (from 100% palm oil), purified water.
Adults, take one drop (0.045 ml) daily with a glass of water or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.