Krill (Euphasia superba) is a very small Antarctic shrimp-like zooplankton. It is one of the most abundant biomass on the planet, producing very high quality omega-3 (EPA-DHA) oils. It also has a very high antioxidant property.
The naturally high levels of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids found in Krill Oil have propelled this oil to the forefront of nutritional topics. EPA and DHA are the polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) that have been identified as the main factors that contribute to the health benefits associated with omega-3 oils. Both these fatty acids are vital for optimal health.
- 500 mg Neptune Krill Oil (Euphausia superba)
- Provides Phospholipids (247 mg), Omega-3s (137 mg), EPA (75 mg), DHA (33 mg) and Astaxanthin (198 mcg)
- Take 1 – 4 caplique® capsules daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, corn, dairy, artificial colors or preservatives
- Allergens: crustaceans, fish
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.