Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help:
- relieve symptoms of cold and flu such as coughs, sore throat and mucus build up of the upper respiratory tract.
- as a sleep aid.
- relieve restleness and/or nervousness . Calmative.
- promote sweating (diaphoretic) to help relieve fever in cases of colds and flus.
Posology at first sign of symptoms
Adults: Take 2 to 4 Tablespoon once a day, 30 minutes before bedtime.
Mode of Action
The ingredients elderberries, elderflowers, and propolis are beneficial to help soothe symptoms of cold and flu.
Camomille , Linden. Lemon balm and Passionflower, Valerian and Skullcap have a calming effect and help as a sleep aid.
Store in the refrigerator once opened. Expiration 4 years from the manufacturing date even after opening. Date on the bottle MM/YY
Amber glass bottle with screwed aluminum cap 236ml
MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS PER 15 ML:
3316 mg organic elderberry (Sambucus canadensis)
1:3.2 (200 mg) organic elderflowers (Sambucus canadensis)
1:9 (48.22 mg) propolis tincture (beehive)
2:1 (1000 mg) organic chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla)
2:1 (1000mg) organic linden (Tilia x europaea)
2:1 (400mg) organic lemon balm ( Melissa officinalis)
2:1 (300 mg) organic valerian ( Valeriana officinalis)
2:1 (250mg) organic passionflower ( Passiflora incarnata)
2:1 (250 mg) organic skullcap ( Scutellaria lateriflora)
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Organic unpasteurized honey, organic apple cider vinegar, organic menthol, organic essential oil of eucalyptus, organic sugar cane alcohol.
This syrup contains bee products, it is not recommended for people who are allergic to these products.
Stop use if hypersensitivity (i.e. allergy) manifests.
Consult a health care practitioner
- if symptoms persist or worsen or if you are allergic to bee products, poplar tree products or balsam of Peru.
- if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 4 weeks
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection or an autoimmune disorder
- if you are taking medications to suppress the immune system (immunosuppressive medications)
Diuretic effect may occur.
Avoid taking with alcohol or products that cause drowsiness
Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.