Moxibustion is a natural therapy that involves applying heat to specific acupoints on the human body to promote health and wellness.
Smokeless moxa sticks have a higher density, which results in stronger burning and penetrating power. They can reach deeper acupoints and provide better effects.
✔️Mugwort stick to be ignited to warm the muscles in depth.
✔️High-temperature carbonization for smoke elimination
How is the smokeless Moxa sticks made
The dried mugwort leaves are packed and compressed before being placed into a carbonization kiln. They are first dried at a lower temperature to remove moisture and then carbonized at a higher temperature. Once carbonized, the mugwort leaves are ground into a powder to create mugwort charcoal. This mugwort charcoal is then thoroughly mixed with a syrup made from white sugar, and the mixture is put into specific molds for compression and shaping, resulting in smokeless moxa sticks.
Buy 5, ship 6. (Buy 5 get 1 free)
- Ignite one stick with a lighter or torch and gently wave the heated smokeless moxa in the direction of the affected area.
- Always be moving the heated stick over the affected area. Prevent overheating
- Keep a minimum distance of 4 centimeters from the skin.
- As the stick is in use, use a container to discard any ash created.
- To extinguish the smokeless moxa, insert it into a tray of sand or salt.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.