St Francis' Menopause Support is a tincture formula that does what its name suggests. Namely, it helps relieve the symptoms associated with that difficult time of transition in a woman’s life.
• Hinged on black cohosh, a herb with phytoestrogenic qualities that works on the endocrine system, may help with reducing hot flashes and night sweats
• With dong quai, which has been called “female ginseng”
• Includes chastetree, which works through the pituitary gland and may help with normalizing hormones
• Has motherwort, a herb aptly named, as it has long been used for female reproductive support
• With memory-enhancing sage and adaptogenic rhodiola
NPN Use Claim: Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with menopause.
Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis, root), Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa, root and rhizome), Chastetree (Vitex agnus-castus, fruit), Burdock (Arctium lappa, root), Sage (Salvia officinalis, leaf), Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca, herb top), Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea, root)
Distilled water, Certified Organic alcohol, Certified Organic vegetable glycerine
Dosage: Adult women: Take 1.5-2 mL (45-60 drops) 3 times daily in a little water on an empty stomach. Do not take immediately before bedtime.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.