- Holy basil is traditionally used in Ayurveda (as an expectorant) to help relieve respiratory catarrh (mucus build-up).
- Helps target respiratory mucus build-up.
- Provides a source of antioxidants.
- Features herbal extracts, including holy basil.
- A balanced formula for comfortable living all year round, indoors and outdoors.
- Contains beneficial plant-derived flavonols.
- Lobelia (Lobelia inflata) (whole plant) 130 mg
- Holy basil extract 10:1 (Ocimum tenuiflorum) (leaf) 100 mg (DHE 1000 mg)
- Lemon balm extract 10:1 (Melissa officinalis) (herb top) 100 mg (DHE 1000 mg)
- Perilla extract 10:1 (Perilla frutescens) (seed) 75 mg (DHE 750 mg)
- Rosemary extract 10:1 (Rosmarinus officinalis) (leaf) 50 mg (DHE 500 mg)
- Sage extract 20:1 (Salvia officinalis) (leaf) 50 mg (DHE 1000 mg).
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, quercetin, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate.
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.