Zinc plays a role in the maintenance of healthy bones, hair, nail, skin and connective tissue formation. It helps to bolster the immune system as well as helps in energy metabolism. Most importantly, this Zinc formulation helps to prevent zinc deficiency while maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients.
Trophic’s patented Albion Zinc, chelated with natural amino acids, provides superior biological activity, bioavailability and absorption.
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Helps to support immune function
- Helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation
- Helps to maintain the body’s ability to metabolize nutrients
- Helps to prevent zinc deficiency
- 15 mg of Zinc (Bisglycinate)
- Take 1 caplet daily or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner
- No added yeast, wheat, soy, gluten, starch, corn, dairy, sugar, artificial colors, preservatives or animal products
Disclaimer: The information and accompanying visuals should be used solely for informational purposes. Please note that the information provided on this website is not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Product descriptions and relevant nutritional information are supplied by the vendor.